1. Keyboard options - Use these checkboxes to allow keyboard shortcuts like using the space bar to start a session. Be aware that you will need some method to exit Booth mode.
2. Mouse button options - Here you can program a command that Booth will do when a mouse button is pressed. For example, a left mouse click can start a session. If you are using a touch screen you will want to disable anything on a left mouse click because Windows will interpret and touch on the screen as a left mouse click and then start the session.
3. Here you can set a hidden area on a touchscreen that will exit the booth mode.
4. Here you have options to start the session by face detection, voice or a physical button.
You can also use face detection to print a copy for each person that is detected.
5. This option is used in conjunction with a payment acceptor
Global Settings - Booth Control
Booth Control - General New in release 2.5.522 and above is a feature we call Booth Control. With this feature you can operate your photo booth from a phone, tablet or another device on your wireless network. In Global Settings, select Booth Control ...
Settings > Camera
Here are the different settings and options that you may see with a DSLR attached. Please note these options are camera specific and may not match depending on your camera. Our recommendations are noted in italics. It is important to remember any ...
Booth Control - Custom Controls
Custom Controls can be created in the Device control section of Global Settings (see 2nd screen shot below). This can be used to play a sound, play a video or control devices connected by a Phidget relay such as lights, fans, etc. You could add ...
I can't exit the booth, it asks for a PIN code
To prevent a customer from inadvertently exiting booth mode you can set a PIN code that will be required to exit. You can find this option under Global Settings>Application Options. The default is off but if you checked that without realizing it. The ...
Settings > Slideshow Menu
Slideshow - General *Please note that choosing Basic slide show will result in a plain white background with a simple dissolve of each photo strip every 5 seconds. If you have a 2nd monitor, it will display on that monitor. If you only have one ...