Darkroom Pro, Core & Assembly 9.2 Downloads and Release Notes
Build 9.2.2405 (04/02/2021)
- US Mobile carriers list for email to sms option
Build 9.2.2402 (03/10/2021)
- An issue logging into a Dropbox account
Build 9.2.2392 (06/03/2020)
- An issue that caused a
Visual Studio Run time error in some cases when using Hotfolder and social
- Ann issue when adding
Evetgallery posting that caused an Invalid Argument Error
Build 9.2.2390 (04/10/2020)
- Issue with digital delivery adding a package border twice
- Issue with media remaining incorrectly reported using the DNP 620 printer
Build 9.2.2384 (12/06/2019)
- Resolves an issue with email sending created in 9.2.2382
Build 9.2.2382 (11/26/2019)
- Support for eventgallery.com direct posting
- Direct drivers for Mitsubishi printers
Build 9.2.2370 (02/01/2019)
- Activation changes in Core
- 5x5 and 6x6 print size support for DNP and Bravia printers
- Updated to latest Facebook API 3.2
- Nikon D850, D7500, Z7
- Canon EOS R
- Improvements of use of watermark in Event presentation mode
- Additional control of menus visible during Event presentation mode
- Allows referencing attached image in HTML email
- New networking system for client/server with detection for Windows 10 Build 1803
- Improvements to Twilio and Dropbox setup and configuration
- Assembly Edition - ability for import wizard to sort by filename
- Chroma-key outlines (beta feature)
- Missing mobile carriers file (for sending to phone using email without requiring Twilio)
- Problem validating certain jpg image files when read across network shared drives
- Sending multiple emails with attachments to same email address
- Problem with template objects set with rotation, custom mask, and as floating
- Order name no longer defaults to the Event Name when working under the Event Category
- Advanced Tilt failed under certain conditions
- iOS email preview issue
Build 9.2.2258 (11/09/2017)
- Support DNP panoramic 8-inch sizes. re-test extended sizes 6x16, 6x24, 8x20, 8x30
- Allows email to cell-phone via phone carrier. Email dialog shows an option to send to phone via known carrier.
- An issue printing 7x10's to DX100
- An issue printing 5x7’s to DX100
- A problem flipping transparent graphics in template
- A problem reading certain Canon .cr2 raw files
- Removing authorization for Instagram
- 5x8 print size listed correctly in 8-inch print sizes (previously it was a 5x8 on an 8x10 sheet rather than a true 5x8)
- Use of bold and italic fonts within XBDRs (XBDrs cannot be saved in Core/Pro currently, but can be used)
- Update to Facebook api 2.10. No changes to functionality, but future-proofs against Facebook retiring 2.9 api.
Build 9.2.2253 (08/08/2017)
- DNP DS620 driver
- DNP DS820 diver
- Panoramic print sizes directly supported for DNP DS620 and 820
- Nikon camera D5600 supported
- Added new Canon cameras
- Updated to Dropbox v2 support
to duplicate an image object on a template loaded in the workshop page.
Also able to move objects up/down in drawing order
- 8x26 panoramic for DNP
- Extra image output option for Noritsu QSS and NPS minilabs
- Allows panoramic posts to Facebook
- Support for Fine Matte and Luster on DNP DS620 and DS820
- Hot folder camera works correctly if set to Do not replace in Photo Workshop
- Fixes an issue with the DX100 with the version 4.0 driver
- Customer name now displays correctly on Catalogs tagged as a Portrait session
- Fixes a green screen issue with certain image sizes
- Log in issue with Twillio accounts
- larger easier-to-use numeric keypad for entering phone numbers for sending photos via text message
- 4-inch roll size to list of roll sizes available for custom size selection for DX100
if a graphic image with alphachannel was being stretched larger and was
positioned where it was partially clipped off the top left of the
- Updated facebook support
- DS80 lifetime print count to display properly converted quantity
- Problems with image harvesting from certain sources if http header did not contain a content-length tag
- Issues with file sharing violations being generated by PhotoTasks (such as digital media output to a folder).
- Updated Photoreflect support
for very high-resolution photos used with Chromakey/green-screen
dropout. Previously, the middle hue color may not be calculated
correctly resulting in a poor dropout.
- Updates to Crop-to-Face and face-centering template features
- Interaction issues between Hot Folder Camera and option to not update workshop page when a new photo is acquired.
- Printing to a DX100 where first 1 or 2 prints might have failed due to a timing issue connecting to the driver
- fixed problem with Chromakey dropout when forcing a blue-screen dropout (and image contains a large amount of green pixels).
stored into the order to be correct even if the event is a portrait
event. The customer information should not be over-ridden by the
portrait session name
- Fixed a crash on the workshop page related to the Color Picker (used for templates with selectable colors) and the UNDO feature
- Updates to Instagram harvesting
to Fujifilm DL650 where 4x6s were rotated wrong but only if printed to a
152-mm roll and the printer bleed size was set to 1 pixel
Build 9.2.2233 (9/16/2016)
- New Canon SDK
- New Nikon SDK
- New built in driver for the DNP DS-620
- Support for the new Fuji DX100 EX driver
Build 9.20.2216 (1/20/2016)
- Fixed issue with Canon Camera tethering images left in Temp Folder.
- Fixed issue with Twilio signup failing.
- Fixed red eye removal.
- Fixed Sony camera file issue with Hot Folder Camera.
- Fixed Facebook image gathering.
- Fixed Assembly Edition data entry crash issue.
Build 9.20.2210 (9/25/2015)
- Fixed Post to Facebook Page
- Ctrl-hotkeys re-enabled
- Fix for sporadic problems uploading images to Labtricity
Build 9.20.2208 (9/1/2015)
- Fixed Photo data not saving
- Fixed sort order when publishing to Photoreflect
Build 9.20.2203 (7/09/2015)
- Fixed an issue where Digital Media Items were not saved in the proper format.
- Added the ability to burn Digital Media to the local client in a Client/Server environment.
Build 9.2.2201 (6/22/2015)
- Nikon D750 support
- Canon 7D support
- Import photo via Email (Email in)
- Photo email with a template
- Support for multiple hot folders
- Dropbox Harvest
- Facebook Harvest
- Instagram Harvest
- MMS Import with Twillio
- Add template to Digital Media
- Updated Digital Delivery dialog
- Facebook posting
- Text / MMS photo via Twillio
- Dropbox post with email prompt
- Digital delivery from a client in Client/Server setup
Build 9.2.2176 (2/6/2015)
- Fixed border group selection issue from 2174
- Fixed shipping options not sticking in Setup
- Ciaat Brava21 Direct Driver Added
- Printer Load Balancing Improved
- Nikon D610 and D810 Added
- Fuji DX100 HQ Mode Support
- Added look up text fields from a CSV file
- Edits to image nodes were now saved
- Activated version saves edits to templates
- Interlaced and CMYK files supported
- Shooting into a border will fill numerically
- Fixed CD burning from cart
- Fixed prompt for copies with digital delivery items
- Fixed camera connect button in Photo Library
- Fixed alignment for 2x6 with DNP printers
- Fixed DVD and Blue ray burning
- Can now sort by "Printed" flag
- Changes to Canon Rebel XT Tethering.
- Fix for using dongle with RemoteDesktop.
- Fix for Fuji DX100 direct driver color control setting.
- Fix for browse color profile.
- Fix for QR code barcode dialog.
- Core activation support
- New Green Screen algorithm
- New Green screen Masking tool
- New DX-100 print driver in Core and Pro
- Added direct print drivers to Core for Dye sub printers
- QR code generation
- Live view for Nikon cameras
- Facial detection based head size matching
- Better support for interlaced PNG and JPG files in borders
- Better support for progressive PNG and JPG files in borders
- Better support for CMYK JPG files in borders
Darkroom Pro, Core & Assembly 9.1 Downloads and Release Notes
Build 9.1.1978 Download Core v9.1.1978 Download Pro v9.1.1978 Download Assembly v9.1.1978 Fixed Canon tethering issue described in 1973. When adding data to a photo (e.g. Type=Team), Darkroom now will save the data each time the Data Properties ...
Darkroom Core & Pro 9.3 Downloads and Release Notes
Build 9.30.2611 (06/03/2021) Core 9.30.2611 Pro 9.30.2611 Assembly 9.30.2611 Fixed Minor bug fixes to the auto-upgrade process Build 9.30.2606 (06/01/2021) Core 9.30.2606 Pro 9.30.2606 New features Support for remove.bg Drag and drop auto insert ...
Older/Unsupported Versions of Darkroom Pro, Core & Assembly (Express Digital)
Unfortunately, support is no longer available for versions 9.0 or older (created and sold by Express Digital). We recommend upgrading to a current version of Darkroom. You can purchase an upgrade for Darkroom Core and Professional from this page. ...
Darkroom Core Keyboard Shortcut Guide
Here is a downloadable PDF Version P H O T O L I B R A R Y S H O R T C U T K E Y S KEY DESCRIPTION KEY DESCRIPTION + View More Photos / Decrease thumbnail size V Vertical / Portrait Orientation - View Less Photos / Increase thumbnail size DELETE ...
Command Folder Quick Start Guide - Darkroom Pro Only
A "Command hotfolder" is a folder that is monitored for command files which can create complex orders. To enable Command hotfolders: 1. In Setup - Capture Options - Hotfolder and Social Input 2. Click Add. 3. Add a Command Folder ...