Notice: Twilio will require you to register your account to continue using after August 31, 2023. You will need to log into your Twilio account register your account. Here is a link with a little more info.
1. Copy and paste you SID from your Twilio account.
2. Copy and paste you AuthToken from your Twilio account.
3. Select your phone number. If you have added a "friendly name" in Twilio you will want replace the friendly name with the phone number.
4. Click the test button to make sure it is properly configured.
* Dropbox is no longer required when using Twilio to send an SMS message.
Older Versions of Booth
To add your Twilio account to Darkroom follow these steps.
1. Go to Global settings>Email and Social Media
2. If you have already added your Twilio account, remove it.
3. Click add and select Twilio.
4. DO NOT CLICK THE AUTHORIZE BUTTON.
5. Copy and paste the SID and token from a browser to Darkroom
6. Click refresh and select your Twilio ph#
note* If you are using a "Friendly Name" with the phone number you will need to remove that as well.
As of September 1st 2023, you must now register your Twilio phone number via A2P 10DLC. A2P 10DLC refers to a system in the United States that allows businesses to send Application-to-Person (A2P) type messaging via standard 10-digit long code ...
Video General Info Darkroom Booth allows direct uploading to a phone by text message in two ways. One requires an outside service called Twillio. A Twillio account will provide a phone number that the images will come from. You can get more ...
When using the Photo to Phone feature without Twillio you can send images through the email system. That will prompt the user for their phone number and their phone carrier. This list of carriers are setup for general use in the U.S. but it can be ...
With Booth3 you can have users type a short message on the print or other output. Options include the location, font, text color and how large an area. Here are the details for setup. Start by going to the Text tab and checking Photo Note, You can ...
After an event has concluded you can export a list of all the phone numbers and email addresses entered via the Wrap Up menu. Saving the file as a CSV file should allow you or your client to import the list into a contact manager for marketing ...