Saving print to your computer using a package - Darkroom Core
(1) With your package group selected in the Setup tab, click Add Package.
(2) Give the package a name.
(3) you can check the option for quick print so that it processes a little faster.
(4) Click Add Local Print Item
(5) Select the Digital Delivery Products Group
(6) Select the Digital Media item
(7) Select your destination folder
Save a Digital File Every Time You Print - Darkroom Core
Here is a quick video on how to output a digital file every time you print.
How do I add custom print sizes to Darkroom Core?
To help you get started, Download and unzip this ini file and then save it directly to your X-drive. Download custom size file. After restarting Darkroom, you should see a few custom sizes already set up. The CustomPage.ini can be updated using ...
How do I organize and save my templates in Darkroom Core?
Here is a quick click on a best practice for saving you templates in Darkroom Core. Organizing Your Templates It is a good idea to save the folder in X:\Template\Borders\ that way when you move to a new PC everything remains relative to the X-Drive ...
Batch Save Images with a Template - Darkroom Core
1. Select the images you wish to save. 2. Right-click on one of the images. 3. Select "Create Digital Media". 4. Choose your output folder. 5. Select the template you would like to add. 6. Click "Copy to Folder".
Using HTML Code in Your Email Message in Darkroom Core
You can use html code in you email message that you send from Darkroom Core. Please note* This article has been updated with embedded image samples. Here is w quick video to walk you trough the process. Here is some sample html code that you can copy ...